School Meal Account Online Access
The school now uses EZMealApp. To get started, please do the following:
Scroll down until you see "Let's Get Started" on the left-hand side.
Click "Apply Today" in the language of your choice.
1. Choose "Hawaii" from the drop-down menu.
2. Select "Hawaii Department of Education." If it doesn't show automatically, type "Hawaii," and then it will appear.
3. Click "Next."
Fill out the forms on the next pages.
Click "Next" to go to each new page.
- Parents will need to know their child's SIS number. This 10 digit ID number can be found on your child's report card and on your child's IC account (located under your child's name). School personnel are not authorized to disclose any information over the phone.
To provide Ewa Makai students with more options, our cafeteria is open daily for two breakfast periods. The first breakfast period is before school and the second breakfast period is during first recess (wiki). For lunch service, we offer three types of main entrées which students can choose from. In addition, a daily salad is also offered as a meal. At the self-service counter, students are able to pick their fruit, vegetables, bread, and milk.
UPDATE: We regret to inform you that the cafeteria will no longer serve second breakfast (Wiki) on Wednesdays for the rest of the school year as a result of low participation.
The Ewa Makai front office accepts pre-payments for your child's breakfast/wiki and lunch meal account. Every student is provided a meal account along with a personal identification number. Students are allowed to deposit money into their accounts using a personal check, money order or cash. The suggested minimum deposit amounts are $10.00 for each full-price student and $2.00 for each reduced-price student. Students who are entitled to free meals may deposit money into their accounts if they plan on purchasing a second breakfast or lunch, or a la carte items.
Pre-payment envelopes are provided at the front office. Insert your payment into the provided envelope, or you may provide your own envelope. Please make sure that your child's name and homeroom are clearly printed on the outside of the envelope so that the money will be properly credited to his or her account. Please deliver your payment to one of our clerks in the front office.
If you have more than one child at Ewa Makai, please write the first and last name of each child and indicate the amount of money that should be deposited into each child's account. If no amount is specified, we will credit the money into your children's accounts equally.
If you have any questions regarding meal payments, please call the front office at 687-9500.
- Breakfast: $1.10 (regular), $0.30 (reduced), and $2.40 (second serving).
- Lunch: $2.50 (regular), $0.40 (reduced), $5.50 (second serving), $2.00 (second student entree).
- Breakfast: $2.40.
- Lunch: $5.50.