At EMMS, over 90% of our teachers are highly qualified. You have the right to ask for a teacher's qualifications.
Aloha! This page provides information for stakeholders about our school's finances and operations via our Academic Plan and Comprehensive Financial Plan. Our School Community Council (SCC), made up of principals, teachers, staff, students, parents, and volunteer community members, helps to craft and approve these plans. An election is held annually to set membership on the SCC. If you're interested in joining our SCC please contact the principal. Learn more about School Community Councils on the Hawaii DOE website.
- SCC Roster
- Meeting Minutes
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Bell Schedule
- Annual Notification of Privacy Rights
- School Supply List
- Science Fair Documents
- Student Fees Payment
- Rites of Passage Rules
- 8th Grade Banquet Form
- Student Publication Consent
- Attendance Calls
- Drop-off & Pick-up
- Early Release Procedure
- Ewa Makai Middle School Ohana
- School Documents Online (SDO)
- School Community Council (SCC) Meeting Minutes
- MIDDLE LEVEL EDUCATION PROMOTION POLICY
- Parent Right to Know
- Non-Discrimination, Anti-Harassment Notice
- Sex Education
- Parents can login online and or download the app on their mobile device.
- Parents will need to know their child's SIS number. This 10 digit ID number can be found on your child's report card and on your child's Jupiter account (located under your child's name). School personnel is not authorized to disclose any information over the phone.
- Student ID Badge
- Uniform Dress Code
- Internet/Technology Use