- Empower, Explore, Excel Together!
- To cultivate a safe, nurturing, and rich environment in our school.
- To engage in a dynamic and a responsive curriculum to produce life-long learners.
- To foster a sense of pride in our students by building relationships with the people and businesses in our community.
- To employ technological advancements in our school to help our students to be productive and successful citizens in the future.
- Colors: Green & Blue
- Mascot: Tiger
- Size: 18.5 acres, 168,000 sq. ft. (+ 40,500 sq. ft. for planned future wing and covered play court)
- Population: 880 students
- Parking: 206 spaces; separate bus & parent drop-off and pick-up zones
The design resulted from a collaborative process and incorporates the following concepts:
- An environment where students and staff feel secure
- An environment with a rich variety of learning spaces
- A dynamic and flexible learning environment
- A sustainable school that is environmentally friendly
- A school that provides connections to the outside environment
- The school becomes a tool to teach students about their environment
- Three specialty areas: environmental studies, performing arts, and health and fitness